Compost Origami Update

Hey team!

Just thought I would update you guys on my green waste Oragami post! Well I sat down a few days ago and folded up some of these bad boys.

When I used a standard newspaper sheet of paper to make them it was a little too small for our countertop bin. But nonetheless we have been using them and they work fairly well I have to say! They definitely held the goop in and served their purpose. I would like larger ones since we fill our green bin A LOT, so I know they would need to be replaced more often…

It took about 2 minutes to fold one which meant I got 5 of them done super quickly, long before my 1/2hr show was over (I did it on the coffee table between studying)

Anyways, I would give it a 7/10 on the yay scale because they were a bit small for our purpose, but depending on your bin size it might work better!

Ciao for now!

Leave a Reply

%d bloggers like this: